Instead, I'll give you a little preview of blogs to come. SOON. I promise.
- DIY-Christmas pictures ornament (my very first wedding-related DIY project EVER) In fact. my very first DIY project since I've been an adult.
- Engagement photo book. (Can't post pictures until after I give it to E)
- Ceremony decisions made (i.e. music, order of services, people involved)
- planning the California reception (with FMIL!)
- A California New Years! (and lots of pictures)
I had a great, but lonely Christmas...and I am looking forward to being in E's arms again. Every time apart since we've been engaged has been getting harder, and harder and harder.
I'm off to catch my flight! California, here I come!
(ps. no, the reality that I am moving to California has not set in. I still get super excited when I think about visiting it...much less living there :-) )