Today is National Wear Red Day. In honor of Heart Health Month, millions of men and women are supporting heart health by wearing red today. I am in charge of the wellness intiative at work and I've been promoting this all week.
The irony? I hate red! Like hate it, with a deep loathing passion. (I don't mean to offensive, just explanatory) I certainly I have no red in my wardrobe, except a paint-covered tshirt. So I pinned a red paper heart to my shirt in order to not be a total hypocrite.
ooh, blackberry. why do I look so tired?!
I need a day off from all things wedding. Tonight I'm going to clean my disasterous bedroom, do about 4 loads of laundry, watcha movie and get 10 hours of sleep.
Tomorrow I will work on invitation wording, purchase paper and start making table runners. or another day.
so instead, here is this:
USING ONLY ONE WORD!
Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard to only use one word answers.
1. Where is your cell phone? close
2. Your significant other? far
3. Your hair? awkward
4. Your mother? different
5. Your father? wise
6. Your favorite thing? ring
7. Your dream last night? scary!
8. Your favorite drink? latte
9. Your dream/goal? happiness
10. What room are you in? office
11. Your hobby? blogging
12. Your fear? moving
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? (location, or state of being?) Mommy.
14. Where were you last night? movie
16. Muffins? depends
17. Wish list item? DSLR
18. Where you grew up? home
19. Last thing you did? potty
20. What are you wearing? jeans
21. Your TV? lack
22. Your pets? future
23. Friends? close
24. Your life? lonely
25. Your mood? ready
26. Missing someone? lots
27. Car? rattles
28. Something you're not wearing? jewelry
29. Your favorite store? express?
30. Your favorite color? green
33. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
34. Last time you cried? yesterday
35. Who will resend this? others
36. One place that I go to over and over? shower
37. One person who emails me regularly? AJ
38. My favorite place to eat? Panini
39. Why you participated in this survey? break
40. What are you doing tonight? laundry!
And also, because Hannah sent me these questions:
1. If you were stuck with one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be? (You would get other "regular" food too, of course): Blondie (from applebees...and it's the only thing I like there!)
2. What's your perfect weekend-getaway? depends on with whom. Future hubby? Cabin in the woods and a double sleeping bag!
3. What item on your registry to you want the most, and why? Dyson Vaccuum. Do i even need to explain?
4. Have you ever heard of a Chi-Weeny? If not, can you guess what it is? Yes, Chihuahua Daschund. but not for me! I'm a midsize/big doggy person.
5. Plain-white, chocolate, or strawberry milk? plain, 2%
Here are the directions:
1. Leave me a comment & your e-mail address saying, "Interview me." If you dare.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. (you get to choose the questions.)