My picks are from a mix of seasons, because in Southern California it's appropriate to wear any season's clothing year-round, but it's also been kind of chilly lately.
Fashion trends I'm loving lately by lattelove
Click on the link for all the item details.
- Striped layers: lots of options with stripes these days, but I'm a fan of the striped blazer/cardigan looks
- Silky blouses: so classy! I'd wear it tucked in with slim pants or belted over a pencil skirt. Plus, colors!
- Color-blocking -Don't you love when colors that get put together unexpectedly for you?
- Boyfriend blazers - Can I get a holla for comfortable blazers? No more scrunched shoulders with this casual style!
- Polka dots - they're still around for good reason: red, blue, or my favorite - camel/black combination.
- Booties - E got me a pair for Christmas that I wear...a lot. So comfy, so fun.
- Statement necklaces - dress up any boring outfit. They make me want to break out my many neutral separates.
- Big patterns - There have been bikes, elephants, birds. I love this take on patterns.
- Neon accents - I just love how neon looks in contrast with muted colors and fabrics, like on this little bag from shopbop!
Are any of these on your list too?