Here are few trends that just aren't 'me'.
- Chambray and lace. For some reason, I just can't into this combination. Maybe because I'm not really a lace girl?
- Faux fur vest.
- Crazy nail designs. I'm not sure why, but it seems like fashion blogs everywhere recently have been featuring crazy hand-painted nail designs. I can't even keep a solid color on my nails for 24 hours - I cannot do this!
- Leather leggings. The thought of doing anything while wearing tight, unbreathe-able leather...eek.
- Leopard. No hate - I know how many people love it. But it's just not me at all.
- Denim jackets. Ever since I retired the only denim jacket I owned in jr. high, I don't think I'll bring myself to buy another.
I don't intend this post to be critical, I just want to encourage you all that every trend isn't for every body. Now it's your turn - what are some trends that just don't work for you?
Coming up: a post on trends I love!
ps. Trends men love to hate.