(Or, 'I take SO many pictures of food'!)
1. food truck event at a local brewery. E got a NY style pastrami, and I got pierogis
2. frost on the ground (a first!) and puppy chow as Christmas baking kicks off
3. the makings of saffron risotto, and piles of stuff for a (sadly, unsuccessful) garage sale
4. pesto lasagna and pesto minestrone
5. syrup and dough to make my second favorite dutch treat (here's my first!), stroopwafels
6. the finished stroopwafels, and an oreo/heath/kahlua chocolate trifle.(yes, it was as yummy as it looks and sounds)
How was your week/weekend? Are you working this last week before Christmas? We have a work Christmas party tomorrow night, and a work potluck for those who are still in the office on Friday the 23rd. But then it's off for a week, woo hoo!